Monday, November 8, 2010

Trying to Choose me, with a little help...

I write on Mondays about taking time for me. But when you are in love, you get distracted. Look at this little guy. So cute, so sweet and so good at working his way into my exercise planning.

But, last week, I made it all happen. Thanks to better planning and some team work with family. I know I need to get back on the horse as I just look at my skin and the scale. But enough of that stuff. I am just ready to keep on, keeping on. The fact that I dropped my laptop on my foot last week and that it is black, blue and purple did not even deter me. I was proud of myself for that.

For my next new agenda item, de-cluttering, that was attacked as well. I attacked some items in the living room, such as the reading material. Did I really need Cooking Light Magazines from last year? Numerical or not, these need not to be filed in our home, but in the recycling bin. I am not even go into the items my husband reads, but he was proud of my handiwork. My next area of attack was our closets. Something about it feels so cleansing in itself.

To be honest, the de-clutter project is going to take a long while. But, the next thing I need to embrace is my love of cooking. How come my Cooking Light Magazines were dusty? Some unread? No excuses O'Mara, no excuses.

Until next time,

HRO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories