Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eat your Fruits and Vegetables

On my journey to continue to take better care of me, I'm trying and that is all that matters.

I have accomplished many things on my list, starting with my commitment to exercise. Albeit the minimum amount, but hey it is all about getting it done. My "dropping of the laptop on my foot" injury is healing up nicely. But running was still out of the question last week. I think I have a deep tissue bruise. It is getting better, but if the running continues to be an injury, I will call my brother in law, the PT.

De-cluttering has begun, just need to get these bags off for donation. As I was going through the motions I started to see everything I wanted to get rid of. I hate that feeling of being up to my eyeballs.

As for the commitment to cooking more often, good news to report. Mr. O'Mara was off on a business trip and the little guy was a good guy to cook for. I also whipped up some Chili on Sunday night that my husband was loving. Hopefully this week what I have on the menu will continue to satisfy to household. Regardless, I want to make a better commitment to eating five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. I know, what a nerd. I used to be good at, I need to get better. I will definitely need to stick with it because...

Next stop, the Happiest Place on Earth! You got it--we're going to Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories