Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bicycle Built for 2


Can I tell you the first time I met Meghan I absolutely knew she was my type of gal? Perhaps it was her love of tournaments with her fiance and their never ending competitions or perhaps the fact the she told me about their recent purchase of Olympic tracksuits. You know, just for fun. I loved it! I had not cackled like that in a long time.

So the day came and I was excited to meet her and Jeremy. With the future groom, I get nervous. Sometimes they are not too keen on getting their photo taken, which is fine by me. My husband was not. However, I could see that Jeremy was into it for one reason, Meghan. Because, she is all the reason he needed. The next few shots of them are loving and hilarious. I am so looking forward to their March Wedding!










2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adored this couple's session! What a fun couple. The bike pictures are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was super fun and they just bought the bike that day! The bell on it was great and Jeremy kept ringing it.

    ReplyDelete

Categories