Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Taking Care of Me


Last week I wrote a post about how I was semi-focusing in every direction. There are so many areas of focus I was neglecting, especially myself, so I took a page out of one of my brides. I got an awesome day at the salon. Nothing like a little style and color update to make a gal feel special, right?

But what is on deck for this week? The exercise neglect. I did try to get ahead of myself and dust off my 5 days a week running plan. But I paused, what is my true goal here? First, I don't want to burn myself out. I want to get myself back on track completely. So I made a slow start commitment. 3 days are a must, 4 days are good and 5 make me, well let's all face it--awesome. I figure if I lay out small goals, I will get it all together. Ironically, true story, I dropped my laptop on my foot today. The corner of it, I have a bruise and it is a little swollen. I guess I need to "man" up.

Oooh and net week, tackling the closet clutter. Ironically, I used to live for this. My husband and I would do this each year. I have not done it in two and I really do not think it was done well last time, I guess when you have a little midget child running around, things are challenging. So, I am going to draft my "POA", Plan of Action, and roll up my sleeves. If I have not worn you in a season, you are gone!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories