Friday, October 22, 2010

Wait, I think I forgot something...


I know, look at me. Things have been quite crazy. Crazy puppy. Crazy 3yo. Crazy International traveling husband (no, he is not a man of mystery, he just never brings me back anything cool from Rome, London, Copenhagen, Budapest...). Oh and my business that I love. It is an addiction. I am just that way. I get lost in it and get a high of sorts when I am shooting and then processing my images.

But did you notice the one person up there that I did not mention? The person that I have been neglecting lately? Myself! I cannot remember a good solid week of running, or any exercise for that matter and boy do I need a hair appointment. My grandmother has not seen me in a few weeks since my cousin's wedding, but she would be very disappointed and would be probably be sitting me down to start an afternoon of her Clairol and the Price is Right.

So what does Heather Reed O'Mara do? Well, after seeing this shot of myself, it was like I woke up from the silly world I was masquerading in. Where was the girl that made the lists that included things for herself once in a while? So, as vain as my grandmother is, this time she is right. Now I am determined to discovering a better way to manage my time and projects to gain a better balance so I don't really turn into what you see in the photo above. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories