Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stephanie and Randy = Engaged!

It was not your typical session. Then again, Stephanie and Randy are not your typical couple. I found myself laughing with them the minute I sat down before the session. I usually try to ease into things because it is not everyday you hope into a photo shoot, unless you are Giselle and Tom Brady or David and Victoria Beckham. But you don't need to be. You need to be you. Besides, those people are probably so airbrushed and have you seen Tom Brady's new hair lately? Good Lord. I thought it was a wig and that it looked rather silly. For once, he did not look attractive.

Oh yes, back to the stars of our show, the brilliant Stephanie and Randy! This couple is set to get married in December, right before Christmas. Which should be beautiful. We were able to do their shoot in Valley Forge and use the wonderful fall colors.

You can completely tell that Stephanie is a teacher as she was ready and willing to follow the direction to a tee. She was relaxed and had fun.

As for Randy, he loves her, he's happy and it shows.

So, they were relaxed. They were themselves. I am am so excited to be a part of their special day this December!

Oh, I did mention that this was not a typical shoot. That is because I felt an odd feeling like a bee sting on my leg. Through my jeans. Then another, and another. I had to run to my car and take my jeans off and found something that looked much like a hornet. He and I were both relieved to get him out of there.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories