Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Olivia and Jason (Caesar too) = Engaged!


I can't help it, I love dogs. When Olivia called me to set up the Engagement Shoot and asked if bringing their dog Caesar was a problem, I laughed. I mean, like a real laugh. I was so excited!

But, nothing could prepare you for the pup's cuteness. He was awesome. I loved how Jason kept describing him as looking so "regal". What struck me was that this was not always "Jason's dog". Olivia rescued Caesar and they were a package deal. Well, if Caesar did not like you, there must be something seriously wrong with you. To see the three of them together, they all fit.

The best part, was that Caesar did the proposing. Jason and Caesar worked on this proposal process, carrying the ring box back and forth and back and forth for a full week. Quite frankly, I think Caesar was quite stressed carrying a ring box around, at least for when he needed to rehearse. What if he dropped it and it went into a grate? He can't just go looking on the streets and become gainfully employed. He needed to pull this off for Jason. He knew that Jason made Olivia happy.


He makes her laugh too.


I think Caesar made a good judgement call on Jason. Also, in my opinion, Olivia made a good call too.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories