Friday, August 13, 2010

New Logo, New Blog, New Look

It's all new and it's all good. In fact, change is good, right? I needed to break away from the look of this blog, for those that have seen it before, and shake it up a bit. The logo, I love and selecting it was a labor of love.

I shocked myself with the pink! I never pictured myself with a pink logo or having flowers at all. Something about this font, with the rustic feel, is kinda cool which it breaks from an over flowery feel. Also, while it isn't heather, the flowers sprouting out, reminded me of wild heather. Which, I think may describe me, or is it weird Heather? Oh well.

Either way, new look aside, I am the same Heather. Still love to read, love me some good TV (sorry reality folks, unless it is Design Star or Shear Genius), I love hair and shoes, icing is my favorite kind of food (sorry to all you dentists out there), I love wet kisses from my dog, I love kissing my son and my husband is my best friend.

5 comments:

Categories