Monday, May 31, 2010

Liz + Scott Engagement Shoot!

Liz and Scott's Engagement Shoot had to be rescheduled a few times due to weather. The biggest concern being whether we would be able to see any ducks at the park where we were doing the shoot.
There were so many great things at this park, like this sweet bridge.
I even got them to try something new. However, I found out that I had two comedian on my hands. Like real comedians. They have a show and were seriously funny. After I got them to relax and get to know me, they completely started to have their own creativity.
Scott had the idea of the "Tree Shot". He was cracking me up as the wind was kicking up and blowing dust and pollen everywhere. Have to love this weather. Loving the sun and warmth though.
And so, we had a nice chill shoot. I loved these guys and am SO looking forward to their wedding. One thing is for certain--it is going to be a riot. While Liz is detail oriented, she seems to be relaxed at the same time. When I got married I was walking around with a binder with a constant knot i my stomach. I have never seen a bride so close to a Wedding be so calm and relaxed. You can tell that she and Scott just fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories