Thursday, May 27, 2010

It Happens Every Spring...

You know how it goes. You come in one minute and four years later you graduate. Okay, maybe it was not that easy. But for these two college graduates, that is what is feels like, completely unreal.
To think they have spent four awesome years at Villanova, all for it to be over last week.

Well, they wore the cap and gowns, probably wandering around in shock. Stayed on campus for another week--for a round of Senior Week. Not sure where you went to school, but back in my day, I think we were hauling out. Then again, I was in Lancaster.


These gals are now off the JOBS in NYC! How awesome is that. What is even better, they are at a Network and the other is at a Cosmetics company! Yes, I have envy too. I told them they could pay me in makeup and a meet and greet with a celeb. I am pretty easy to please you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories