Monday, January 10, 2011

This Family was just too Funny


Okay, so I will admit it, Christmas can make one a little cranky. You have a long to do list and you are just trying to check it all off. I was doing my best, when I got the sweetest e-mail from a woman about a gift they wanted to give her mother for Christmas--a Family photo shoot. Her sister would be in from LA and would I mind doing it on Christmas Eve? I got a deep laugh out of it. Then I thought, I know how my mother in law feels about my sister in law living in Utah, so, I will give this girl a call.

I did. She was awesome, we planned on the 28th. I loved them. We started out with a large Family photo.

However, since we had just finished a nice snow, and it was melting, I had the pleasure of getting snow from the roof falling on my head. It made for a good laugh. I told them it was part of my shooting style.

Snow aside, we did a little "funny" too.




And why not take pictures of the daughter that put it all together? Kristin and her husband were so cute!

Of course I loved their dog too!

In all, I think Mom was pleased with her Christmas gift this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories