Monday, December 13, 2010

Naughty or Nice?

And that is the face. The one that drives me insane. The one that does not seem to be quite Santa or Easter Bunny repellent. He may have just been told "No" or perhaps, "time for Bed". Whatever it may be, he's not happy. The moment I see it, I swear my blood pressure goes up.

How did my cute, sweet cherub, who was so Nice, turn into this Naughty little boy? Granted, he still gets good reports from Preschool, that he is the classroom model of politeness and sharing. Oh my, who knew?

But it is just this crinkled face he does. It is like he knows how to try my patience, to push my buttons and slowly drive me insane. Does he not know that Mommy is already insanely crazy for him? Why ruin it my boy, why ruin it? Besides, I will note all issues you give me to Santa anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories